Porsche knows speed and style, and the brand’s vehicles never lack in performance. Curious as to just how elite these cars are? Here are five of the fastest Porches of all time:
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS – This car has a top track speed of 205 mph and can move from 0 to 60 in a mere 3.4 seconds.
- Porsche 918 Spyder – This takes a slight silver medal to the 911, topping at 202 mph. It goes from 0 to 60 in under 3.0 seconds.
- Porsche Carrera GT – Originally produced between 2004 and 2007, this Porsche was a game-changer with a top speed of 201.5 mph. It was one of Sport Car International’s top cars of the decade and eighth in the magazine’s top cars of all time.
- Porsche 911 Turbo S – A top speed of 196 mph might not hit the 200 mark, but its impressive 0 to 60 time of 3.1 seconds turns heads.
- Porsche 911 GT3 – Yes, another 911! This car goes a top speed of 194 mph, and has always been a favorite.